With its cancer-fighting phytonutrients and impressive roster of vitamins, minerals and fiber, kale is a nutritional superstar.
- 1 Large bunch kale, thick stems removed, coarsely chopped (about 1 pound)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil
- Add kale and drizzle with oil, tossing with your hands until well coated. Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake, stirring once or twice, until leaves are crisped, 10 to 20 minutes (watch carefully to avoid burning). Let cool completely.
- Recipe provided by Joyce Hendley at KitchenTies.org